If you are a regular Adobe PDF user, then you would have faced some difficulties while managing the Adobe PDF documents. This is one of the most challenging issues for PDF users to manage these files. The two most common and difficult tasks for an Adobe PDF user are: managing a large-sized PDF file and managing multiple PDF files.
What happens when you have some large-sized PDF documents?
If you have some large-sized PDF documents, then you may face some problems while opening them in Adobe Reader and sending or sharing them over the network. Any large-sized document may take a lot of time to be opened or shared over the network.
What happens when you have multiple small-sized PDF documents?
If you have multiple small-sized PDF documents, then you may face some problems while searching, opening and sharing them over the network. If the documents are large in numbers, then they may get misplaced or lost. You have to open and share these documents one by one, which would be really very frustrating.
To avoid these situations you can Delete PDF Pages easily split a large-sized PDF document into multiple parts as well merge multiple PDF documents into a single file by using the Adobe Acrobat tool. Other than this, you can also use third-party PDF Split and PDF Merge software. To split and merge PDF files with Acrobat you must have its full version, i.e. not a trial version. The trial version of Adobe Acrobat does not allow you to split and merge PDF documents. Therefore, the full version of this software is mainly required.
How to split a large-sized PDF document by using Adobe Acrobat?
To split a large-sized PDF document by using Adobe Acrobat, the following steps are mainly required:
- Open your “Adobe Acrobat” application.
- Click on “File” > “Open”. Now select the PDF file that you want to split.
- Check the file size by changing the “View Menu” to “Details”.
- Open the selected PDF document.
- From the “Menu” bar, click on “Documents” > “Pages” > “Extract”.
- A small window “Extract Pages” will be appeared.
- Now enter the page which you want to extract from the file. For example: “From” 25 “To” 50. The pages from 25 to 50 will be extracted.
- You must not check the box “Delete Pages After Extracting”. By checking this box the selected pages will be deleted from the original file.
- Click on “OK”.
- The extracted pages will be opened in the window. Now you need to save this new PDF file.
- Click on “File” > “Save As”. Save this new document at any location with a new name.
- Now close this document.
Same steps are required to split other remaining pages of a PDF file. Just follow the above steps and enter the page number.